Monthly Archives: November 2016
Product Review: Camo Packpack – GearBest.com
Camo Backpack – GearBest.comI was on the hunt for a small backpack I could use as a Bug-out Bag for all my gear when SHTF or just heading into the woods. I stumbled across GearBest.com on Facebook and could help but start shopping.
Features at a Glance:
- Size: 30L
- Weight: 25kg
- Made of rugged synthetic nylon material
- Padded back panel with built-in ventilation channels
- Multiple compartments
- Water repellent interior
- Deluxe features throughout
- Padded hip belt, fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Product dimension: 46 x 27 x 3 cm
- Number one Pro is the price. You really cannot beat the...
Second Depot Lake
Second Depot Lake is a hidden gem of Quintie Conservation ( http://quinteconservation.ca/). Located at 1662 2nd Lake Road Godfrey, Ontario it is a very close destination for anyone in South Eastern Ontario. I have never been to this park before but I can tell you that this will not be my last. ...